Get Latest Jobs Via Email
As a member of PepsiCo’s Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise, the TA Representative is responsible for executing the full lifecycle staffing process for high-volume, salaried, multi-incumbent roles within a specific area of the business/function with oversight from a TA Manager.
The TA Representative focuses predominantly on 5-6 main profiles (multi-incumbent roles), assessing both internal and external candidate submissions. They will also continue to learn and develop core sourcing processes for identifying and hiring external talent when needed.
Key Responsibilities: * Provide staffing support that is aligned to a specific internal functional client team(s), with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept(TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores(HMSS) and system accuracy, among others.
* Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for each requisition including:
o Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting resulting in service-level alignment
o Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team
o Screen, assess, and evaluate internal and external candidates who have applied via online job postings and present qualified candidate slate to Hiring team. Candidate slate representation should meet Diversity requirements established by the function.
o Work closely with TA Operations to ensure seamless candidate courtship
o Manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process. Manage with the attempt to achieve /build consensus, with Manager oversight when needed.
o Work with Manager to develop compelling offer for external hires. Present final offer to candidate. Manage offer negotiations if necessary with oversight from manager.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner, and TA Operations in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
* Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection
* With guidance from Manager, will develop the ability to effectively communicate PepsiCo’s compelling employment proposition by presenting candidates with information related to: PepsiCo’s culture, leadership model, function-specific career path model and the Possibilities employment brand. This will enable candidates to fully embrace the opportunity and truly comprehend the longer-term career and earning potential.
* May participate in a client focused TA project that supports client’s short and/or long term needs, goals, and/or AOP.
* Problem solving predominantly focused against daily resolution of requisition related issues.
* Undergraduate College Degree/ B Degree/First degree is required
* A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience. Previous intermediary experience with high-volume, full-lifecycle Talent Acquisition/Staffing experience for professional-level. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered.
* Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment
* Prior experience and proficiency in working with Kenexa or another Candidate Management System/Applicant Tracking System
* Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration
* Displays professionalism and interest to learn in an effort to develop strong client partnerships
* Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
* Must be collaborative team player
* Proficient oral and written communication skills
* Must appreciate the need to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism at all times. Apply