Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PepsiCo : The Marketing Manager Colas is responsible for supporting Head of Marketing, Beverages in the achievement of AOP for PEP Brands: i.e. Pepsi Cola and Diet Pepsi. Major responsibilities include coordinating flawless execution of the overall marketing calendar, strategy development for Colas, managing the A&M budget & monitoring performance. The MM is also responsible for planning and conducting promotions for the entire CSD portfolio.
Marketing Strategy and Execution:
- Develop the Strategic Business Plan for the Colas Portfolio and formulate the strategic direction for the next three years. Develop AOP plans based on the SBP plans.
- Develop & coordinate the deployment of marketing initiatives, according to Marketing Calendar. Develop strategic direction and communication, (Thematic campaigns, grassroots activities, promotions for the entire CSD portfolio)
- Be deeply involved with Advertising and Media agencies in developing, executing and evaluating advertising campaigns and brand activities, as well as adaptation of PEP Global / Regional campaigns (or commercials)
- Close co-ordination with the Regional Marketing Team, ensuring all campaigns / concepts are aligned on time
- Recommend & adapt marketing best practices from PI Global & Regional initiatives
- Recommend what type of market researches need to be carried out in co-ordination with the Insights Manager (keeping a close pulse on share, CTS, consumer trends etc)
- Independently manage PEP Brands (Colas Portfolio) & closely work with strategic partners suppliers to ensure plans are executed properly
- Sales volume plan achievement for Colas
- Responsible for Share, SOS & CTS scores
- GRPs and CPRPs value enhancements and efficiencies
- Manage the activities and A&M budget of the above brands (ensure budgets are tracked
- on monthly / quarterly basis)
- Ensure that the audit / GCS process is properly implemented (be GCS compliant at all times)
- Ensure suppliers are selected as per the GCS process and execute their duties as expected of them
Trade and Channel Development
- Below the line support such as design and producing POS
- Conduct regular market visits and keep the Franchise / Commercial team updated with the learning’s
- Highlight areas of opportunities in segments , new categories, pricing of packs etc
- Lead the strategic discussions & project management around product innovation
- Recommend & support the development of local packaging innovation
- Manage the relationship with PCB and ICC, as these are our two key strategic partners
- Manage relationships and contracts with key agencies (Saatchi, Proximity, PR, Artwork)
- MBA from a reputable local or international university
- Driving for results
- Collaborating & Influencing Skills
- Must be skilled in analysis and problem solving and have excellent project and financial management skills
- Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Creativity, analytical experience.
- Understanding the 4Cs (Consumers, Customers, Competitors, Channels) to develop sound insights and action plans.
- Marketing/Business Strategy Development through insights analysis, marketing plans and total system economics to deliver volume, revenue share and profit growth.
- Product/Package Innovation & Commercialization
- Advertising & Creative Development
- Agency Leadership
- Consumer/Customer Promotions, events development and In-Store Merchandising
- Media Strategy and execution.
- System Alignment & Execution
- FMCG background
- 10+ years of work experience
- Above the line (ATL) experience.
- Brand management experience Apply Now