Get Latest Jobs Via Email
At PepsiCo Pakistan, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people
Based at our Head Office in Lahore and Reporting to the Key Accounts/ Capability Director you as Trade Marketing Manager – Traditional Trade (TT) will be responsible for identifying and capturing incremental volume & high visibility by marketing at the point of purchase. A key interface between sales & marketing delivering trade marketing expertise to develop, implement & track strategies in order to meet necessary targets.
You would support Pakistan Beverages business development by creating customer focused activity programs and delivering to the field the necessary selling tools for Traditional Trade channels.
Managing the interface between sales & marketing to deliver AOP channel activity calendar and lead the TT channel development agenda. Develop TT Channel Activity/ Innovation calendar in coordination with marketing department. Develop Trade Loyalty programs & Deploy to sales force. Develop, Recommend & Control the Push & Pull initiatives.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Leveraging Sales performance by providing high quality Marketing services targeting TT channels and maintaining synergy with Marketing function
- Motivating and maintaining long term relationship with Trade customers to achieve Sales & Marketing AOP objectives.
- Planning and executing long term loyalty programs for trade Customers to meet or exceed sales objectives
- Supported with all relevant tracking tools to insure quality of program execution.
- Representing sales function in the process of New Product Launches handling Pipeline forecast.
- Recommending packages & price points in cooperation with sales management.
- Enhancing sales team in meeting S&D objectives of new initiatives through communicating all relevant product information, merchandising and tracking tools through sales rally meetings.
- Planning and executing Marketing calendar for TT channels.
- Improving merchandising performance in TT channels through setting merchandising standards and developing innovative merchandising tools that reflect on sales volume and visibility.
- Collecting and analysing all relevant information about competition:
- Activities cross trade channels
- Pricing strategy
- Innovations and communicate on a timely manner to management to take appropriate actions & decisions.
- Sign off all promotions in liaison with Marketing & Sales functions as field ready from a customer perspective.
- Working with sales & marketing managers to make recommendations on pricing strategy by trade channel, and package.
- Select and brief external suppliers to provide the required POP materials and tailor made promotional activities to deliver competitive and cost effective advantage in-store. Ensure these materials are effectively and promptly distributed.
- Develop and implement innovative ways to retain Consumer & Trade Loyalty through Superior Trade Marketing & Distribution Services by recommending innovative trade segmentation & distribution drives.
- Translate Marketing initiatives into TT channels activity plans including: in-store targets, promotional guidelines, selling stories etc.
- Provide all necessary physical support materials (sales aids, buyer boxes, samples etc.).
- Cost effectively validates the in-store vision/ sales drivers by analysing existing data or by implementing store tests.
- Use these insights to develop the plan and to bolster the selling story.
- Monthly Update ACNielsen reports and shares the analysis with sales management.
- University Graduate Bachelor’s / Masters
- 8 – 9 Years of work experience in FMCG. Hard core Sales operations knowledge
- Sales & Trade Marketing experience neccessary
- Execute and operate business strategies
- Planning & Organising (Multiple priority management)
- Customer Focus (Service to sales concept)
- Leading and Motivating Others (Creating enthusiasm, inspire positive attitude, desire to succeed)
- Developing and Supporting The Team (Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler)
- Persuasive Communication (Clear, fluent, conscious communication, gaining agreement and commitment)
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
- Experience and track record of successful market execution
- Proven track record of sales line role experience
- Strong training development and delivery experience
Are you up for the challenge? You’ll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development, and the opportunity to be part of a highly successful company that is making a difference.
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.