Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The position is accountable for volume, share and quality of Peshawar franchise, acting as the key interface between franchise and PepsiCo from all functional perspectives.
- Build long-term sustainable growth agenda Peshawar franchises
- Ensure Volume targets are met
- Identify opportunities to grow share
- 100% AIBI audit and minimum mandate compliance
- Business strategy alignment with bottler
- Rollout of cooler program
- Sales/Marketing strategy and execution
- Trade and channel (customer) development.
- Business strategy development and alignment process with bottler.
- Transfer and build operating capability
- Strengthen and leverage BU organization
- Masters degree preferably in Business Management
- Sound knowledge of bottler economics.
- Financial Basics
- Minimum 8-9 years of experience preferably in sales, marketing and customer management function with business strategy and budget management exposure
- Building Winning Relationships
- Identifying Sales Opportunities
- Negotiating Win-Win solutions
- Selling with Insights
- Planning & Organizing ( Multiple priority management)
- Acting with Integrity (consistent with company ethics and values)
- Motivating & Inspiring others
- Decision making.
- Inspiring trust
- Strong Collaborating & Influencing Skills
- Must have exceptional results orientation – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership.