Get Latest Jobs Via Email
PepsiCo Pakistan Jobs Enterprise SAP Solutions Analyst OPS 10 May 2016 : PepsiCo is a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages- home to some of the best loved and iconic brands around the world.
Our business in Asia Middle East and Africa is the global growth engine of PepsiCo, spanning over 92 diverse countries- from emerging markets to developed markets. Living up to our promise of being a good corporate citizen, through more efficient use of land, energy, water and packaging in our operations, we continue to delight 75% of the world’s consumers with our quality, tasty, fun, nutritious and convenient products.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. Possibilities, our employment brand, reinforces our commitment to our people, enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world class talents.
Enterprise SAP Solutions Analyst – OPS: PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
- Works closely with the other functional and technical teams within BIS
- Partners with other functional analysts for SAP Supply Chain Operations Modules (PP, MM, IM, WM, QM, PM) in other sectors
- Partners with business users
- Partners with external support vendors
- Provide functional support in SAP Supply Chain Operations Modules (PP, MM, IM, WM, QM, PM) for the sector.
- Resolve incidents and tickets in accordance with SLA guidelines
- Actively engages with the business customer in defining optimal solutions.
- Works with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
- Adheres to the internal GBS support operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures.
- Adheres to PIRT and global standards, supports global governance and template management, provides subject matter expertise,
- Helps in identifying global lift & shift opportunities across sectors within SAP Supply Chain Operations Modules (PP, MM, IM, WM, QM, PM) and executes within the sector.
- Supports global center funded projects, helps deliver for the sector.
- Responsible for review of work of lower-level sustain resources and own multiple work streams (governance, templates, project implementations) for the functional space in the assigned sector. Junior Leads focus on consistent/single work streams.
- Influence and provide input and recommendations to enhancement solution designs and governance as well as implementation plan/timeline decisions.
- Provides 24×7 production support on a rotational or as-needed basis
- Works with business users and BIS partners to identify and resolve application issues within defined SLAs
- Performs troubleshooting and systems analysis
- Helps drives SLA performance and solution optimization within team
- Executes delivery of small enhancements and CIs within SAP Supply Chain / Operations functional space
- Develops, executes and maintains test plans and test cases
- Performs incident, change and problem management tasks (e.g., documenting issues, associated root causes and work intake)
- Creates updated solutions, frequently asked question (FAQ) and training documents
- Tests application incident resolutions and/or enhancements.
- Gathers technical requirements and assists with design solution
- Ability to prioritize own work under general supervision
- Assist in providing mentoring and training to less experienced team members; helping to integrate them into the department
- Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on SAP configuration skills in SAP Supply Chain Operations Modules (PP, MM, IM, WM, QM, PM)
- 5+ years of experience related IT experience, CPG experience preferred
- Knowledge of integration points in SAP Supply Chain Operations Modules (PP, MM, IM, WM, QM, PM) and related business processes
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, HP Service Manager, Mercury tools, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience Apply
PepsiCo Pakistan Jobs Enterprise SAP Solutions Analyst OPS 10 May 2016