Get Latest Jobs Via Email
JOB OPPORTUNITY CHIEF ENGINEER
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major 2 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing Property Operations and Engineering Budgets
- Supervises Engineering Department
- Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
- Maintains and operates equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Establishes and manages an effective rooms maintenance program.
- Ensures compliance with all Engineering departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Manages departrnenfs controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, and fumishings.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of Facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Supervises the day today operations of Engineering.
- Maintains accurate logs and records as required. o Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
- Helps establish priorities for total property maintenance needs.
- Ensures on-going communication occurs in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives, awareness of expectations and recognition of exemplary performance.
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation by e-mail on [email protected] or post it in the name of Human Resource Office, Pearl Continental Hotel, Rawalpindi.
Last date of submission of CVs is October 1st, 2014.