Get Latest Jobs Via Email
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER: Pakistan Stone Development Company (PASDEC) is Public Limited Company established by the Federal Government under Section 42 of Companies’ Ordinance 1984. PASDEC is working under the administrative control of the Ministry of Industries and Production and is a subsidiary of PIDC. PASDEC intends to appoint Chief Executive Officer, to be posted at Head Office, Islamabad. Candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
- Master degree in Engineering, or Business Administration or any related discipline from HEC recognized local university or reputed foreign university.
- Age: 40 to 55 years.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years (minimum) at corporate level of which preferably 3 to 5 years (minimum) relevant experience in Marble and Granite Sector at top management position.
- Knowledge of supply chain in Marble and Granite industry of Pakistan, preferably its linkages at international level, will be added advantage.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution with proven leadership skills. -0 Ability to analyze and problem solving .
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Applications along with detailed CV, latest photograph and attested copies of all documents and experience certificates may be sent to Chairman BoD PASDEC on the address given below latest by 29th January 2015. Additionally, copies of Application and CV may also be sent on email: [email protected] PASDEC offers competitive market based salary. Persons who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
PASDEC PAKISTAN STONE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY Government of Pakistan 2nd Floor, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building, Mauve Area, G-8/1, Islamabad (Pakistan), Ph: +92-51-9263465-7, 9261633-6, Fax: +92-51-9263464 Email: www.pasdec.com.pk