Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan School, Muscat and its branches in Oman (Affiliated with Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Edexcel International London & Cambridge) invites applications for the following positions on urgent basis:
1. Principal: Master’s Degree, preferably in English OR any of the Science Subjects (Minimum 2nd Division) with at least 7 years teaching & 4 years administrative experience in any well-reputed English medium institutions. (Age limit40 to 57years).
Facilities & Fringe Benefits to Principal: Family status, free education for the first 2 children (under 18 years of age) in the same school, return air ticket for self, spouse and two dependent children (under 18) Free Medical InsuranceCoverage of up to RO.3000/000 per annum for self, spouse and 2 kids (under 18).
2. Headmistresses for Primary Sections of Schools, Section Heads for FBISE and A level Stream: Master’s Degree, preferably in English OR any of the Science Subjects (Minimum 2nd Division) with at least 6 years teaching and 4 years administrative experience in any well-reputed English Medium institute (Age limit 35 to 45 years)
3. Teaching Staff (Senior Subject Teachers & General Teachers) in the following subjects/ fields:
a. Senior Teachers: Masters Degree (Minimum 2nd Division) with at least 5 years teaching experience in well-reputed English medium institutions. Candidates having experience of teaching O’/ A’ levels, and intermediate level will be preferred.
b. General Teachers: B.A/ B.Sc. with B. Ed OR M.A./ M. Sc. (Minimum 2nd Division) with at least 3 years post qualification teaching experience in any well-reputed English medium institution will be preferred for primary/ middle and high school classes.
|1.||Montessori Teachers (Female)||7.||Urdu Teacher (Male / Female)||13.||Economics Teacher (Male / Female)|
|2.||Primary Section Headmistress (Female)||8.||Physics Teacher (Male / Female)||14.||Accounting/ Commerce Teacher (Male / Female)|
|3.||School Nurse (Female)||9.||Chemistry Teacher (Male / Female)||15.||Islamic Studies Teacher (Only Male Qaris required)|
|4.||Special Education Teacher (Female)||10.||Mathematics Teacher (Male / Female)||16.||Physical Education Teacher (Male / Female)|
|5.||Biology Teacher (Female)||11.||Computer Science Teacher (Male / Female)||17.||Admission Incharge/ Academic Cell In charge Male)|
|6.||English Teacher (Male / Female)||12.||Business Studies Teacher (Male / Female)||18.||Accountant/ Assistant Accountant (Male)|
4. Accountant/ Assistant Accountant: (MBA/ M.Com with 3 years’ experience in any reputed educational organization, command on Oracle software shall be preferred.)
5. Physical Education Instructor: (MA in Physical Education, at least 3 years’ experience in any reputed educational institution) (Age limit 25 to 45 years)
·Government servants, candidates holding third division and married females with children need not apply at all.
·Properly qualified couples shall be preferred.
·Couples with kids OR without kids can apply provided both candidates fulfill the laid down requirements.
·Applicants holding B.A. / B. Sc. / B. Com. with B. Ed. OR Montessori Certificate will only be considered as General Teachers.
·candidates are required to attach fresh copies of their CVs, Certificates SSC, HSSC, Montessori, Degrees; BA/BSc/B.Com/B. Ed., MA/MSc, experience certificate of recent 3-years and a Scanned copy of passport size photograph with blue background.
·Candidates will also be required to mail us the scanned copy of one full Scape photograph.
·All applicants must be fluent in spoken & written English.
A competitive salary commensurate with qualification & experience will be offered along with other fringe benefits, like:
1.All the teaching staff will be given single status.
2.Free Medical Insurance cover of up to RO.3000/000 per annum.
3. Gratuity (End of service benefits as per the law of the Land, Oman)
4.Free Air conditioned hard furnished single OR shared accommodation.
5.Headmistresses for the Junior Sections of the branch schools will also be entitled to single status.
6. 50 days paid annual leave with return ticket to the airport nearest to your home town after the completion of one year.
The interested candidates may apply by depositing Rs. 500/- online in OEC collection A/c No. 0112-79010447-03 HBL, as application fee from anywhere in Pakistan and forward CV along with deposit Challan Form on email address firstname.lastname@example.org . as advance copy. The bank deposit slip/challan form can be downloaded from OEC website: www.oec.gov.pk or be obtained from any office of OEC. The interested candidates are also required to submit by post latest resume along with copy of educational and experience certificates and copy of paid bank challan to any of the following offices of OEC.
1.PMI Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad
2.Red Crescent Building, Dr. Daud Pota Road, Karachi.
3.260-N, Model Town, Extension, Near Nespak Office, Lahore.
4.OPF Building, Block No.4, Near Masjid-e-Khazra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
5. 9/4 Rafiqi Line, Main Bara Road, Opp. Qayyum Stadium, Peshawar Cantt.
Last Date for Application: November 10, 2013
For any further information please contact:
051 9253245, 9253252-54.
Manager (PMD) OEC