Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited (PRCL), the sole Pakistan based reinsurer in the public sector invites applications for the following posts on contract basis at its Head Office in Karachi, from candidates with a track record of consistent high performance with the following qualifications and experience.
- Manager (Risk Management & Research)
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager (Data Management)
- Deputy Manager (Underwriting)
- Deputy Manager (Human Resource)
- Deputy Manager (Business Analysis)
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
- Assistant Manager (Underwriting) Position based for Lahore Office
- Assistant Manager (Underwriting)
- Assistant Manager (Business Development)
- Assistant Manager (Database Administrator)
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Officer (Human Resource)
- Officer (Network Administrator)
1. The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 3 years which may be extended after performance review. Detailed terms and conditions will be settled in the contract.
2. Applicants working in Private Sector/Autonomous Bodies should send their testimonials within fifteen (15) days after the publication of this advertisement. The applicants working in Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
3. Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved Govemment policy. The shonlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. The candidate shall not be entitled for any TA/DA while appearing for the interview.
4. Application form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
5. Candidates are required to send their applications with latest certified copies of certificates and degrees, CNIC and a recent photograph within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement through courier, NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
Shaluad F. Lodhl, Executive Director (HR) Pakistan Reinsurance Company Limited PRC Towers, 32-A, Lalazar Drive, M. T. Khan Road, P.O. Box No. 4777, Karachi, Pakistan Tel: 92-21-99202908-14, Telefax: 92-21-99202921, E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.pakre.org.pk