Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs Senior Manager Security & Lands: Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
SENIOR MANAGER SECURITY AND LANDS
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from an HEC-recognized institute with over 25 years of experience. Candidate who have served Pakistan Army and retired as Brigadier will be given preference.
Job Profile/ Specifications:
- Have experience in handling security of large setups of national importance
- Possess experience of handling land acquisition projects
- Be conversant with functioning of federal and provincial governments
- Able to manage security and land acquisition for company operationsin Pakistan and abroad Apply
CHIEF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PROFESSIONAL OFFICER
Qualification: Bachelor or master’s degree from a reputed local or foreign university with at least 15 yearsof relevant experience. Candidates possessing additional qualification in Law will be preferred.
Job Profile / Specifications
- Possess experience of handling Industrial Relations and dealing with unions at senior level
- Have proven record of maintaining industrial peace and discipline in difficult conditions
- Possess extensive exposure to grievance handling and the ability to take charge of and manage difficult/ turbulent IR situations, take initiative and deliver quality output in high stress situation.
- Have demonstrable success in negotiating the charter of demands and arriving at CBA agreement while maintaining cordial industrial relations
- Possess in-depth knowledge of labour and other applicable laws and the ability to handle labour litigation at appropriate forums Apply
Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs Senior Manager Security & Lands