Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES: Career Opportunity MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES: Pakistan Petroleum Limited, a frontline Exploration and Production company for over six decades, is looking for a suitable person with the following qualification and experience for the position of Manager Corporate Services based in Quetta, Balochistan:
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable institute recognised by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan • Have at least 20 years of post-qualification experience in administration, security, liaison with government/ law enforcement agencies, protocol and relevant areas
• Be fluent in Balochi and its main dialects besides Urdu and English
• Possess excellent coordination and interpersonal skills and able to effectively liaise with government functionaries, law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders
• Able to handle multiple tasks independently or with minimum supervision
• Retired Pakistan Army Officer (Lieutenant Colonel or above) who have served in Balochistan will be given preference
The job requires extensive travelling in Balochistan, including remote areas. The candidate must have a Balochistan domicile.
PPL offers a competitive remuneration package along with opportunities for career progression in a congenial environment.
Interested individuals may apply through PPL website at: http://www.ppl corn.plg content/management-jobs latest by December 16, 2015.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs MANAGER CORPORATE SERVICES