Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Head of Commercial & Legal: Pakistan Petroleum Limited is one of the largest publicly traded Exploration and Production Company in Pakistan with annual sales exceeding USO 1 billion. The company is looking for a seasoned professional for the position of Head of Commercial & Legal. The position requires the candidate to have the following qualification and experience:
Qualification: The ideal candidate should possess a law degree from a reputable foreign university/ institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission with postgraduate professional qualification (barrister or solicitor or its equivalent) or licence to practice law in Supreme Court.
Experience: At least 15 years of post-qualification relevant work experience with demonstrable record of handling commercial and legal matters in a reputable organization or a law firm.
• Have proven record of managing petroleum industry acquisitions, mergers and divestments, including negotiations and related legal and commercial matters
• Able to provide legal advice to the management to ensure that the company is not exposed to any unwarranted liabilities, claims, damages and penalties
• Able to strategize and supervise litigation matters
• Have sound understanding of areas of law relating to oil and gas, corporate, commercial, taxation, employees and labour • Possess excellent drafting and commercial negotiation skills with extensive hands-on-work exposure relating to petroleum concession, farm-in/ farm-out, assignment and joint operating agreements
• Able to effectively liaise with regulatory bodies
• Capable of handling multiple tasks independently or with minimum supervision
• Have experience of handling alternative dispute resolution procedures
Pakistan Petroleum Limited
PPL offers a competitive remuneration package along with opportunities for career progression in a congenial environment. Interested individuals may apply through PPL website at: http://www.ppl.com.pk/content/management-jobs latest by December 7, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.