Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and Research Center (PKLI & RC) is being established in Lahore, Pakistan, as Non-Profit, Purpose Built, Center of Excellence with the aim to provide the best treatment for Kidney and Liver diseases, Cancer, Transplant and Hemo-dialysis that will target and cater for all types of patients irrespective of religious belief, financial status, color or any strata of society etc.
It would be a 750 bed hospital complex with 100 beds each for dialysis, ICU and emergency. Besides above it will be a Teaching Center for Post graduate studies in Kidney and Liver diseases with sophisticated, State of the art Research Labs including Stem Cell Research. A modern Schools of Nursing, Paramedics and Medical Technicians will also be established.
PKLI is seeking an experienced Project Manager, to design and implement the above detailed project. He will be focal point for planning, managing and controlling all project activities to deliver project deliverables and ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedule and budgets; coordinate inter-stakeholders functions in order to minimize delays. He will Coordinate with all project team members on regular basis to review project status and plan future icons. Project Manager would be required to apply PM standards to achieve the project goals, Creates program/project structure to ensure effective management, Partners with Business and Functional/Technical to obtain resources, ensures project governance is followed, collects and validates project activity status, provides objective views, identify and manages risks and above all completes the project in time and allocated resources.
The ideal candidate should have;
• 10+ years’ PM experience
• 8+ years leading large, complex projects
• 4+ years’ experience of Hospital projects and knowledge of JCAHO/JCI requirements
• 4+ experience of PM applications, e.g MS Project, Primavera etc
• Updated PMP certification through PMI or other accredited institution is must.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required. Master’s Degree in related field would be preferred. Qualification of Business Administration Health Care would be plus.
• Salary & Benefits to commensurate qualification, Expertise and Experience.
Suitable shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Send your CV, 3 references and current/expected salary to [email protected] with subject line Project Manager, within 7 days of publication of this advertisement.