Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) was registered as a private limited company under Companies Ordinance, 1984. PIDC is working under administrative control of Ministry of Industries & Production. It has following vacancies for Karachi and regional offices to be established soon at Peshawar and Gawadar / Quetta. Applicationsfrom eligible candidates as per following criteria are invited.
1. Only those candidates possessing Degrees / Certificates from the institutions recognized by the Government / HEC and meeting the above criteria are eligible to apply and send their resume with a recent passport size photograph within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
2. Persons already in Government Service / Corporations may apply through proper channel.
3. Quota as prescribed by the Government shall be observed.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview(s).
5. No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview(s).
6. No application will be entertained by Hand.
7. Application form can be downloaded from PIDC’s website: www.pidc.com.pk
8. Any source or personal contacts by the applicants shall lead to disqualification.
Administration & Personnel Department
Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation
Ministry of Industries & Production, Govt. of Pakistan
2nd Floor, PIDC House, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road,
Karachi-75530, Tel. (021) 35685041-49, Fax- 99204376