Get Latest Jobs Via Email
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking dynamic individual with creative leadership both, individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
General Manager Marketing (Lahore)
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable H.E.0 recognized University, with minimum 05 years of work experience in a similar role.
• Drive and consolidate revenues.
• Raising new businesses for Pakistan Cricket Board.
• Event Management for International as well as Domestic Matches.
• Extensive knowledge of Marketing Functions.
• Development of Strategic Alliances with all Stakeholders.
• Acquiring and Servicing of Commercial Partners.
• Sale of Media Rights.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to the following address with a recent passport size photograph, latest by March 12, 2015. Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
No TA/DA shall be paid.
GM HR & Administration Pakistan Cricket Board, Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
E-mail: [email protected]