We are looking for a candidate (Male/Female) to work on contractual/permanent basis in the Trustee & Agency Services Department on the position of Executive officer:
A country’s leading development financial institution in the business of lending to various economic sectors principally for the industrial development of the country and also playing an active role in the development of debt capital market as registered Debt Securities Trustee under DST Regulation 2012 of SECP is looking for an Executive Officer to work on contractual/permanent basis in the Trustee & Agency Department. The candidate should have the following skills, qualification and experience:
- Education: Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate from any reputable university. Candidate having a Master Degree will be preferred.
- Job Description / Type of work: The candidate should have at least 1 year relevant experience of work from any financial institution in the areas of credit administration and trustee services and knowledge of banking transaction.
- The candidate must be disciplined, punctuality, possess strong communication and interpersonal skills; attentive towards details, always be prepared to work under pressure, have letter writing skills, keeps knowledge of advance Microsoft Office and typing skills.
- Other miscellaneous works such as maintaining of customer/investors record, handling and distributing mails, filing and photocopying.
- Upon selection, the candidate will report to Head of Trustee & Agency Services Department.
- Only those who fulfill the aforementioned criteria may, submit their resume with recent photographs on the address given below:
Sheikh Muhammad Miftahuddin
Head of Human Resources | Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited.|
Horizon Vista| Commercial 10|Block No.4|Scheme No.5| Clifton| Karachi Pakistan|
Tel Off:- PABX: (+92-21)35361215-9 | Ext: 114|Fax: (+92-21 (35261213)| Cell No: 0333-2303529.