Orient Electronics Jobs May 2016: Orient Electronics (Pvt.) Limited is one of the leading & fastest growing consumer electronics company in Pakistan. The Company currently has challenging position with requirement as under: “Senior Officer Networking”
- Maintain existing network and improve as required.
- Maintain Servers.
- Administration of firewall, switches and routers.
- Maintain user accounts and controlling their and routers access.
- Ensure smooth working of emails and internet in factory and branches.
- Maintain the Network of MD House, Jamia Fazal and Hospital.
- Supervise IT support officers.
- Manage Network tasks including deployment/switching and Routers.
- Configure Network Servers including Domain, Email, File, DNS, and Proxy etc.
- Maintain Data Center and Engineer Enterprise Systems & Network Infrastructure.
- Provide IT related support to all OGC users Factory Head Office and branches.
- Monitor IT Hardware performance.
1. Strong Computer Science Concepts.
2. Good knowledge of networks and related technologies.(LAN/WAN/Wireless/Fiber Optic)
3. Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 and Linux/Ubuntu.
4. Ability to quickly resolve user issues.
5. Preferably Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Cisco Certified Network Associate.
6. Sharp Systems Analysis and Deployment skills.
7. Must be a good team player, sharp interpersonal skills and a good decision maker.
8. Willing to work in shifts
Interested candidates mail their CV’s on [email protected] by mentioning Position Title in subject of mail.