Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services in emerging markets across the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia.
As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people’s lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth. We do this by tailoring our products and services to the needs of consumers and businesses across all our markets:
We have a customer base of nearly 90 million people and have become one of the fastest growing international telecommunications businesses since we were formed in 1987.
Summary of Position:
- Finding and developing new business opportunities.
- Generate sales and achieve Revenue Targets / Sales Targets / Corporate Sales Targets.
- Supervision of Sales activities for the region to meet sales targets assigned to their respective areas.
Regular Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain staffing levels of the sales team; motivate, coach and provide guidance to team.
- To facilitate the Regional Sales Manager in planning and implementing the expansion strategy according to business plan in the respective terrority / area.
- Present monthly and quarterly forecast to Regional Sales Manager.
- Effective implementation of market-driven campaigns through sales team.
- Manage all business aspects related to sales, including sales reports, market intelligence reports, and creating new opportunities for product sale.
- Conduct regular market visits to have first-hand overview of the market situation & competitor’s progress.
- Conduct detailed analysis of the requirement of key sales channels, propose and implement effective business strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing department on launching events and new product campaigns.
- Develop retail network for Company’s products.
- Ensure that company’s policies are being implemented in assigned sales zone.
- Contribute towards the development of departmental strategies both at regional as well as national level.
Knowledge & Competencies:
- Must be computer proficient.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
- Trainings in sales management and customer services would be a plus.
- Dynamic, creative and flexible to accept new ideas.
- Customer-oriented with focus on sales and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to induce enthusiasm in the motivation.
Education & Work Experience:
- Must be a graduate; Masters degree from a reputable University would be preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in managing Direct/ Indirect / Corporate Sales team.
This position is Islamabad / Rawalpindi based.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph Apply