Get Latest Jobs Via Email
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: We are Human Resources Services provider to Oil & Gas Sector clients. We urgently seek energetic individual for the position of Operations and Maintenance Team Leader at Field Location:-
• Leadership skills to lead and manage multidisciplinary teams for field operations & maintenance (O&M).
• Good knowledge of O&M reciprocating compressors, engines, associated stationary equipment piping.
• Hands on experience of all mechanical & electrical / instrumentation / control system related maintenance activities at wellhead compressors and surface facilities in Kadanwari Field.
• Experience of planning, execution and supervision of routine inspections, troubleshooting, corrective/ breakdown maintenance and major overhaul activities e.g. engines top-end, major overhauls, reciprocating machinery, inspection of piping and other stationary equipment.
• Hands on experience of operational actions on wellhead compression and surface facilities.
• Propose and evaluate production optimization actions on wellhead compression and surface facilities_
• Management of spares inventory required for operation of wellhead compression and surface faculties.
• Develop maintenance procedures for each corrective, preventive maintenance activities.
• Good understanding of Management of Change procedure, associated requirements.
• Management of PM database (existing & new facilities for incorporation in CMMS/Excel based database.
• Prepare SOW & Cost Breakdown for Open Contracts, follow-up requisitions, contract revisions, call-off orders, Service Entries, work closely with C&P & Finance for invoice payments within contractual terms.
• Good analytical skills to monitor equipment performance/availability data on regular basis and analyze /troubleshoot recurring issues in order to enhance wellhead compression facility uptime.
• Prepare annual budget preparation for O&M of Surface facilities and WHCs.
• Good understanding of Job Safety Analysis & Risk Assessments to cover all HSE aspects of O&M activities.
• Candidate must be qualified engineer from reputable university in Mech, Instrum, Electronics & Electrical.
• Individual should have exp of 8-10 years of O&M in Petrochemical or Oil & Gas Industry.
Interested candidates meeting above criteria are requested to send their CVs with recent photograph to [email protected] latest by 22nd March 2015.
Province : Punjab
District : Islamabad
Newspaper : DAWN
Date : 09-Mar-2015