Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Core purpose of the job:To be a single point of contact to provide advice, guidance and the rapid restoration of normal services to its End-Users in his language
- Log incidents/Requests/Interactions into Service Desk System, track through to resolution and close tickets.
- To use a systematic problem solving approach to analyse how to reduce the ticket (IM, RM & Interaction)
- Ensure detailed explanations of user incidents and call resolutions are entered into Service Desk System.
- Give additional support to ensure 24 X 7 Service Desk Operations as per the duty Roster. This includes sitting after office hours and/or taking calls/providing support through Service desk Mobile from home.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries based on Global standards and the use of Global support Systems.
- Provide accurate and effective solutions directly to end users for incidents of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
- Ensure that incidents are escalated/prioritised in English in accordance with service level agreements and business need.
- Participate in different project to enhance the support service for end users.
- Perform health check of different HO resources such as printers, photocopiers, projectors, board rooms etc
- Communicate planned and short-term changes of service to end-users and contribute to adding problem solutions to knowledge databases.
- Provide day to day support to ensure smooth IT services.
Critical Selection Criteria:
- IS/IT background with at least a Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology
- 2+ years work experience in Service Desk environment
- IT Certifications are a plus but not mandatory