Get Latest Jobs Via Email
This is a G-1, management level position that will be reporting to the Field Operations Managers in the respective zones. The positions are vacant at Jehlum and Sargodha.
Purpose of this job: Through the coordination and supervision of detailing activities in the most effective and efficient way, provide accurate information to HealthCare Professionals about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestle Instructions. The job is also responsible for managing and developing a team of Medical Delegates.
- Communicate the Nestle Nutrition product range through detailing, scientific lectures, product presentations and nutritional activities
- Guide Medical Delegates (MD’s) in planning the optimal manpower requirement and most efficient coverage of HealthCare Professionals (HCP) in his/her area by ensuring thorough identification and classification of potential HCP according to type, importance and location and setting down the coverage of these HCP into an efficient master schedule
- Synthesize key facts and figures of the area and key contact relationships to identify business opportunities for consolidation and improvement, and thus develop, execute, review and reformulate action plans that identify objectives, set the strategies and budget foreseeable operational expenses to achieve area objectives with compliance to the WHO, Local code and Nestle guidelines
- Ensure timely collation of weekly plans and reports on call rates, call reach through MDMS, usage and acceptance of products and literature/detailing aids, so as to provide feedback on problems and opportunities and take appropriate measures to capitalize or rectify the situation.
- Motivate, coach, guide and evaluate MD’s performance by validating the effectiveness of programs on detailing skills, product knowledge and presentation skills so as to recognize positive performance and feedback on areas requiring improvements
- Competencies & Knowledge
- Educational background in nutrition or science (Bachelor) along with experience of 3-4 years field operations.
- Commitment to strong work ethic, integrity and honesty
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
Key behaviors expected to be at a highly developed stage
Service Orientation, Results Focus, Impact / Convince Others, Develop People
Apply for this job on Nestle Career Portal