Get Latest Jobs Via Email
TITLE: Account Manager LOCATION: KARACHI – PAKISTAN :About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Responsibilities for position include utilizing standard sales presentations to close sales; Targeting pre-identified prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory; Servicing local clients, typically with responsibility within a single country
• Position responsible for selling the FSD SS solution portfolio, Convenience Banking, Deposit Automation, and APTRA solutions to FSD SS accounts within an assigned account
• Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
• Responsible for closing the service deal of renew, MA and Winback in the assigned territory
• Position requires strong prospecting skills; Requires ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR solutions; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
0-2 years of related experience
EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.