Get Latest Jobs Via Email
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Title: Software Developer – Web
Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for scoping, design, implementation, testing, and systems integration of web based software components
- Scoping, design, development, testing and system integration of software components in moderately complex areas
- Design, develop and execute software test plans, procedures, test applications and test cases
- Identify, track and resolve software defects in moderately complex areas
- Create documentation to assist customer with product installation, configuration and problem diagnosis
Job: Professional Services
Primary Location: Middle East and Africa (MEA)-Pakistan-Pakistan-Karachi
Required Skills, Experience & Education
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Experience with one or more of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, server
- Programming in Windows 2000/XP
- At least 1+ years of relevant or related experience in C#/XML/.NET Programming language with hands on experience on web service development and integration.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and written skills
Desired Skills And Work Experience
- Work experience in related position (Design, Development and Test Environment)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in C#, ASP.Net, Ajax, HTML, VBScript, Java Scrip.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Web based application development (Web Sites/Web Services)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming Design and UML methodologies with analytical skills
- Programming experience in a complete SDLC
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft development tools – Visual Studio .NET
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools – Excel, Word
It is expressly understood that you may be asked to perform other duties by your Manager from time to time.
Primary LocationPakistan – Karachi
Education Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Apply