Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Pakistan Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology National Physical & Standards Laboratory NPSL invites job applications for its PSDP Project of Up-gradation, Modernization, Balancing and Refurbishment. Individuals are welcome to apply from KPK, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK and all over the country for merit based post on NTS application form. Those who are desperately looking for latest Government job 2016 in Pakistan are provided a great opportunity to join NPSL and serve under different scales. Appointments will be made initially on contract basis for one year period which can be further extended. Candidates who have acquired minimum M.SC Physics, B.E Electronics, Metrology, Project Management and Implementation, MPHil Physics-Chemistry, B.COM, M.COM, B.SC, BCS and LTV driving licence, may apply in confidence before the due date.
- Project Director (BMR) (BPS-20), 01 vacancy.
- Principal Scientific Officer (BPS-19), 05 vacancies.
- Senior Scientific Officer (BPS-18), 06 vacancies.
- Scientific Officer (BPS-17), 05 vacancies.
- Purchase Officer (BPS-17), 01 Vacancy.
- Research Assistant (BPS-14), 03 vacancies.
- Computer Operator (BPS-11), 02 vacancies.
- Driver (BPS-04), 04 vacancies.
- Security Guard (BPS-02), 02 vacancies.
- Sweepers (BPS-01), 02 vacancies.
How to Apply for Pakistan Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Ministry of Science & Technology:
For BPS-01 to BPS-04 posts application on NTS format are required to be sent at: Director (A) BMR, NPSL 16, Sector H-9 Islamabad.
For BPS-11 and more send applications on prescribed proforma at address: National Testing Service (Islamabad Headquarters) 1-E Street No 46 Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Fee for posts should be deposited at prescribed slips at any online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL or MCH.
Download Application Form (For First 1 to 4 Posts)
Download Application Form (For First 5 to 7 Posts)
Download Application Form (For First 8 to 10 Posts)
Last Date – 15 February 2016