Get Latest Jobs Via Email
National Logistics Cell National Logistics Cell requires services of experienced lawyers in following areas:-
1. Corporate Cases Lawyers at Rawalpindi Lawyers must be qualified and have significant experience in extending legal advice for vetting / drafting of MOUs and Joint Ventures / Contract and Agreements of different nature with local / international companies including corporate / financial matters.
2. Civil Cases Lawyers at Rawalpindi, Lahore Mu!tan, Bahawalpur, Peshawar and Karachi Stations: Lawyers must have 10 years of experience of working in High Court and civil court in filing and defending writ petitions, pleading and defending civil suits and filing appeals in appellate courts.
3. Criminal Cases Lawyers at Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore Mu!tan, Bahawalpur, and Peshawar: Lawyers must have 10 years of experience of working in criminal courts in filing arguing bails and appeals in appellate courts.
4. NLC reserves the right to stop the process of hiring at any stage without giving any notice.
5. Applicants fulfilling above criteria may send their detail CVs and a copy of their high court enrollment cards at [email protected] OR on following address through OCS Courier only, latest by 16th October 2014. Director Human Resources, Headquarters National Logistics Cell Gate No. 7, Kashmir Road, R.A Bazar PID(I)No.1567/14 Rawalpindi.