Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Candidates possessing the following qualifications and experience with initiative, management capabilities and leadership qualities are encouraged to apply.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• Ph.D in Engineering from HEC recognized institution with 15 years teaching / research experience (with at least 8 years experience at the post Ph.D level) in HEC recognized university or post graduate institution professional experience in the relevant field in a national or international organization or Ten years post Ph.D teaching / research experience in HEC recognized university or post graduate institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a national or international organization.
• 15 research publications (with at least 5 publications in last 5 years) in internationally abstracted journals recognized by the HEC.
• Those having experience in higher education management shall be preferred.
• Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council.
• Should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of application.
• Applicants working in public sector institutions / universities should route their application through proper channel duly accompanied with NOC.
• Salary package equivalent to NFC grade D-I (which is equivalent to BS-22) shall be offered to the deserving candidate.
Applications along with certified copies of all educational certificates / degrees, detailed Curriculum Vitae and three copies of recent passport size photograph should reach the undersigned within 15 days of its publication. Persons, who do not meet the above criteria, need not to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
General Manager (PERSL. & ADMIN.) National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan Alfalah Building (Tail Wing), 1 ‘Floor, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore