Get Latest Jobs Via Email
NACTE : 1. Degrees only from HEC recognized universities/degree awarding institutions preference will be given to the candidates having degrees from accredited programs.
2. Application with complete bio-data and attested relevant documents along with bank draft/postal order/challan form of Rs.1000/. for the posts at Sr.1 to 3 and Rs 500/- for the posts at Sr.4-S payable to the Chairperson. National Accreditation council for Teacher Education, should reach the NACTE once,by 08-05-2015
3. Incomplete application or applications received after due date will not be accepted.
4. Candidates presently working in Government. Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through proper channel only. Advance copies are acceptable for Interview purpose only. a
5. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
6. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. Vacancies can be increased/decreased or totally withdrawn.
8. NACTE Is an equal opportunity employer.