Get Latest Jobs Via Email
National Accountability Bureau, Multan invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services of expert in following field purely on fee payment basis (on lump sum contract basis) for the period of one year (extendable on performance basis).
Junior Expert-II. Engineer (Civil)
Total Posts: 01
• Examination /scrutiny of record pertaining to civil work, PC-I etc.
• Any other assigned tasks
• 10 years relevant experience
• Well familiar with building, roads and canal construction standards
2. Important Notes
(1) Educational Qualifications: At least 2nd Division relevant Engineering Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
(2) Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
(3) Remuneration: Rs.85,000/- or downward/ upward negotiable as per qualification and experience.
a. Educational Qualification, Experience and age will be counted/examined as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
b. Level of advertised requirement may be increased or decreased at the time of final selection.
c, Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview, after scrutiny of applications depending on job vacancies.
d. The above hiring of services will be governed by the terms of hiring on monthly fee basis.
e. The service rendered cannot be claimed for any benefit either for employment on permanent basis in the bureau or for any other benefit from the Government of Pakistan.
f. The services would be initially hired for one year, which will be further extendable for two terms only subject to performance / need basis.
g. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview,
h. The candidates will be disqualified if any undue pressure is exercised or in case any false/incorrect information is provided.
k. Applications can be forwarded to the undersigned as per given format through mail up to 25th June, 2016.
Muhammad Ilyas Qamar Addl. Director (Admn), NAB Multan