Get Latest Jobs Via Email
MCB Jobs Muslim Commercial Bank General Banking Officer-Services: General Banking Officer-Services Position for Fresh Graduates : MCB is home to an exclusive group of committed and dedicated individuals. Who with their hard work, honesty, innovation and teamwork, contribute towards our success. We require qualified and motivational professionals whose work ethic is based on hard work and diligence, to fill the position of GBO Services.
Brief Job Description of GBO Services:-
The primary responsibility is to meet high standards of external and internal customer service by ensuring process standardization, timely service, inculcation of customer-centric culture and strong operational controls in accordance with the high standards of service quality of the bank.
GBO Services are to:
- Mange New to Bank accounts and providing proper guidance regarding to procedures and requirements to new/prospective customers. Also responsible to cross sell various products offered by the Bank.
- Interact with customers at the branch entrance / inquiring on their purpose of visit and guide them to the relevant desk accordingly for efficient service provision.
- Resolve/reply the queries of the customers, maintain the customer complaints log book, continuous follow-ups and re-directing the customer to the concerned department for resolution of their queries to ensure the customer leaves the branch satisfied.
Eligibility Criteria: Eligibility criteria will be based on below-mentioned areas/points:
· Masters or four years Bachelors degreewill be eligible to apply in the following disciplines.
Banking & Finance
Business Administration (Finance, IT, HR, Marketing)
· Age should not exceed 27 Years as of 31st March, 2016. Candidates who are awaiting their final academic result will not be entertained.
1. Permanent/Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet the other criteria; however their service period with MCB will be deducted from the actual age while calculating age for short listing purposes.
2. Please carefully provide updated contact details i.e. Name address, phone No, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
3. Keep visiting your email Inbox/MCB website for further updates
Important Note: Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters / SMS / e-mail for the written test. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letters / SMS / e-mail . Apply
MCB Jobs Muslim Commercial Bank General Banking Officer-Services