Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Job Type:Full Time/Permanent
Degree Title:Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecommunication.
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Minimum Experience:4 Years(Have 4 to 8 years of experience with specialization in IP Routing and Switching.)
Apply By:Nov 14, 2014
Posted On:Nov 10, 2014
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Electrical/Computer/Telecommunication.
- Have 4 to 8 years of experience with specialization in IP Routing and Switching.
- Design and implement components of the IP/MPLS network
- Design, build, and manage network consisting of MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS and layer 2 switching
- Validate technical solutions proposed by the vendor
- Audit network for redundancies and high availability
- Support servers and network services domain
- Maintain Internet peering with upstream and liaise with APNIC for management of IP resources
- Responsible for Data Center design and capacity planning for various products to be served from IP backbone
- Responsible for integration of various service domains (including IN, VAS, MFS, RAN, CS Core, PS Core etc.) and for
- their transportation across the MPLS domain
- Must have hands on core networking infrastructure experience with an excellent understanding of MPLS, BGP and Layer
- 2 switched architectures
- Should have detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of large service provider networks including but not
- limited to hands-on operation of Juniper, Huawei, Cisco Routers, switches and Management tools and network analyzer
- Should have extensive knowledge of IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS, RIP), Routers, Switches, Firewall, NAT, PAT,
- Switching Technology [STP, RSTP, MSTP, PVST, VSTP], Service Provider technology [MPLS, MP-BGP, L2/L3 VPNs]
- Should have proven troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Networking Certifications such as JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE/CCIE or equivalent etc. as well as expertise in Platform Knowledge:
- Cisco, Nortel, Huawei, Juniper (routers, switches), NMS, traffic generators/traffic simulators, protocol analyzers, testers etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite