Get Latest Jobs Via Email
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF STATES AND FRONTIER REGIONS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (ON CONTRACT BASIS): Ministry of SAFRON is seeking applications from potential candidates for the post of COMMISSIONER (BPS-20) AFGHAN REFUGEES, BALUCHISTAN. (QUETTA BASED)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from HEC recognized institution and in case of retired Armed Forces person BS/BSc. (Requisite Military qualification mandatory for promotion to the rank).
• At least 20-years of experience related to the public Administration, Foreign NGOs and Demonstrated experience to oversee program management funded by donors.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, effective multitasking and organizations skills.
• Effective knowledge of Pashtu/Dari/Persian languages.
• Knowledge of local customs and traditions shall be taken as added qualification.
• Retired Armed Forces personnel of the rank of Colonel/Brigadier and other similarly placed persons will be preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
i. The person will work closely with the Chief Commissionerate, Islamabad as well as with the Ministry.
ii. Monitoring and evoluation of provincial Afghan Refugees.
iii. Establish Refugees Camps in coordination with the UNHCR and Chief Commissionerate.
iv. Monitoring and maintaining Statistical data.
v. Overall administrative, logistic, security and relief management of Afghan Refugees residing in the camps of Baluchistan province.
vi. Coordination with UNHCR, WFP, NGOs and other Agencies for development projects.
vii. Repatriation of Afghan Refugees in coordination with the UNHCR and Chief Commissionerate of Afghan Refugees.
TENURE OF SERVICE: TWO YEARS ON CONTRACT BASIS
AGE: not more than 62-years SALARY PACKAGE: As admissible under the Government Rules . Interested candidates may submit their detailed C.V/application to the following address within 15 days of advertisement . Only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview. The vacant position can be seen on the website of Ministry of SAFRON www.safron.gov.pk
(MUHAMMAD SUHAIB) Section Officer (Admn) PH: 051-9209914 Room No: 229’S’ Block 2nd Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad