Get Latest Jobs Via Email
OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS FOUNDATION Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Government of Pakistan
SITUATION VACANT: Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for appointment as Principal at OPF Boys College, H-8/4, Islamabad, criteria laid down is as under:
Title of Post & Pay Package
Principal (Male) CS-10 (Rs.39250-3360-86290) alongwith other allowances admissible as per rules & chauffer driven car, POI. etc. Nature of Employment Regular (No. of post. 1)
Qualification / Experience
• Masters in Arts/Science as a regular student from HEC recognized University or institution of such a status with B.Ed / M.Ed. (minimum 2nd Division). Higher Qualification shall be preferred. • 07 years teaching experience in any English Medium Secondary / Higher Secondary School.
• 03 years experience in any English Medium Secondary / Higher Secondary School as Principal.
• Age 40 to 55 years.
• Age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
• The candidates working in public sector departments/organization should send their application through proper channel. They may also apply for the post on deputation basis.
• Experience specified in the advertisement means experience after acquiring the relevant qualification specified above.
• Eligibility of Candidates shall be as from the closing date fixed for the submission of application.
• Staff already working in OPF Educational Institutions on regular basis will have to apply afresh there will be relaxation in age limit subject to fulfillment of other requisite criteria.
• Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please download the prescribed Application Form from OPF website (www.opf.org.pk).
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up application form along with attested copies of CNIC, experience certificates/degrees with two fresh passport size photographs at the address given below:
3. Application must reached to this office on or before 18 November 2015 during office hours.
4. Only short listed candidates would be called for test/interview’ The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority should be final and non-questionable. OPF reserved the right to reject any application without assigning any reason, what so ever, in this regard.
5. No TA/DA would be admissible for test/interview. Additional Director (College) Education Division OPF Head Office, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad Tel: 051-9048248 & 9048255 I Fax: 051-9206783