Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Microsoft: NEPA is a multi-country emerging region with a big potential for impact and growth. We are looking for a Windows and Devices Business Group Lead that will help us aggressively grow our Windows and Devices business with commercial customers in the region.
The WDG BG Lead reports to the NEPA M&O Leader. Responsible for local strategy and plan, marketing and execution of the Windows and Devices business in the sub. Accountable for all of the Windows and Devices metrics on the Subsidiary and WDG scorecards.
Responsible for overall marketing and strategy of Windows 10 to enterprise, corporate accounts, EDU and SMB customers.
VL revenue and deployment, including enterprise, corporate accounts, EDU and public sector; supports device sales.
SMB customers’ device sales & VL revenue. Marketing with focus on Pro motion and device attach; drive device sales.
1. Chief Windows “Demoer”. Ability to articulate and demonstrate value of Windows and Windows devices to enterprise audiences. Technically savvy, technology enthusiast.
2. Ability to act as a Cyber Security evangelists and drive level 200-300 cyber security discussions/presentations and concepts as they apply to Windows and devices.
3. GTM experience including landing cross country.
4. Online/Digital marketing engine experience.
5. Channel marketing and channel engines experience.
6. Business planning and sales management track record.
7. Proven performer.
8. Professional level French language skills strongly desired.
9. NEPA in-country location strongly desired.
10. Ability to travel extensively (40%) within NEPA and MEA.
Academic qualifications: Computer Science/Engineering + Business MS/MBA level.
Experience: 5 years in industry. Apply