Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Microsoft: If you’re highly proactive and motivated by exceeding your customers’ expectations, we’ll provide a wealth of opportunities to develop your service delivery management skills, and career with an industry leader.
Technical account management at Microsoft
This role is all about service delivery management. As the conduit between your customers and our global resources, you’ll manage relationships with clients, their relationship with our technology and a range of activities related to improving the operational health of their IT.
The value the Technical account manager brings is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and the awareness needed around product improvements.
As a trusted adviser, you’ll ensure customers are making the most of their technology by creating a bespoke service delivery plan to improve operational stability and performance. An analytical problem solver, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to gain expert knowledge. Troubleshoot, drill down into any issues, share opportunities and ultimately provide high level recommendations to our customers. Highly organized, you’ll not only work with colleagues to plan the best course of action – you’ll ensure we’ve teams in place to deliver it too.
It’s your chance to:
– Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
– Enjoy access to refreshingly innovative technology
– Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
– Get out of the office and alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams too
– Collaborate with programmatic colleagues across a worldwide organization
– Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
Benefits of Microsoft:
Microsoft has always been about recognising the value that different life experiences and viewpoints bring to our business. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally.
Everyone works differently and is motivated by different things. That’s why we offer competitive pay and a wide assortments of benefits to help you make the most of your life at work and away from it. In exchange for a job well done, we will reward you well, invest in your health and financial future, and because you are more than your job make sure you have time to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Even our products and technologies help you balance work with your life away from work by making it easier to work remotely and manage your schedule.
Skills and qualifications:
– IT industry background, ideally within service delivery
– Minimum 6 years experience in client facing role
– Strong time, project and priority management skills
– Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
– Able to plan for and rise to a range of project and customer challenges
– Experienced in IT operations and technical infrastructure
– ITIL v3 certified
In Microsoft Services, we help businesses around the world to accelerate the power of Microsoft products and technologies. Working with 60,000 partners worldwide on some of the largest and most complex technological challenges around, we provide technical consulting and support services to 54 million customers.