Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Michael Page is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Group Head of HR for a leading diversfied business group based in Pakistan
- Pakistan based HR leadership position
- Develop the HR Strategy at a Group level
- Oversee organisational development to ensure quality and cost effective management
- Develop and lead HR policies and talent management across all subsiduries
- Evaluate and improve leadership development plans, training structures and succession plans
- Design and implement compensation & benefits policies including evaluating current reward and performance plans
- Set up and monitor Group wide KPI structure and tailor for each business line and subsidury
- Work on employer branding and develop intiatives to improve employee retention
What’s on Offer A competitive salary including company car and mobile based in Pakistan.
Apply for this job Click the Apply or contact Hayley Wilkins on +971 4709 0326 quoting job reference 20339
Desired Skills and Experience
The Successful Applicant
- Be able to live and work in Karachi, Pakistan The successful candidate cannot work remotely and must be based in Karachi.
- 15 – 20 years experience, at least 10-15 years in a HR role
- Experience leading a HR function for a diversified organisation, has covered multiple business channels
- Strong competence and demonstrable ability in strategic agility, developing others, persuasion and influencing others, analytical and critical thinking
- Experience working in high pressure situations
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating with executive leaders