Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Senior Software Development Engineer – 4636
Job Location: Pakistan – Lahore
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
• Participate in designing, implementing, maintaining and documenting new release features of CSP Device Software
• Working with QA team to ensure quality of the CSP Device Software.
• BSc degree in Computer Sciences/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
• Around 2 years of software development experience in C/C++ including multi-threaded and concurrent applications in Linux environment.
• Good understanding of Software Architecture and Design patterns.
• Good understanding of Networking concepts, Socket programming, networking protocols.
• Good understanding of Embedded Systems, Cross Development Environment, Embedded Linux, Operating Systems.
• Experience of using development tools (GCC, GDB, profilers, Autoconf, cmake) and Linux based application development environment. Apply