Get Latest Jobs Via Email
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: Media Advocacy Center (MAC) is a Non-Profit Organization striving for liberal, moderate and democratic society in Pakistan. Our focus is upon technical, ethical and social capacity building of media persons to groom healthy, positive & constructive journalistic environment in Pakistan.
In collaboration with Umeed lawan, MAC is initiating a program titled ‘Pilot Project to Train the Educated yet Unemployed Youth of South Punjab for Employment with Electronic Media’ in Multan, Muzafargarh, Bahawalpur and Lodhran.
We require services of the following staff:
• Head of Operations (Lahore)
• Accountant cum Admin Officer (Lahore)
• Project Coordinator (Multan)
• Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Multan)
• Field Officer (3 positions Bhawalpur, Muzafargarh and Multan)
• Media Trainers (3 positions Bhawalpur, Muzafargarh and Multan)
Please send your CV at [email protected] latest by 17th December, 2014