Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Medecins Sans Frontieres/Doctors without Borders (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization providing medical assistance to people in need, irrespective of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for our project in Quetta, Balochistan. Please apply to [email protected]
POSITIONS: MEDICAL FOCAL POINT ASSISTANT
• Implements, supervises and monitors medical activities in collaboration with MTL & other team members.
• Medical programming & Planning in IPDpaeds / nursery+NUT [ITFC/ATFC according to MSF project plan & objectives, MSF standards & protocols -also including the support departments of LAB, WHS / WATSAN, PHAR MA. MH /PSS, HE/ HP Outreach.
• In collaboration with the med-logs team, ensures an efficient pharmacy and medical equipment management and monitors the rational use of them using the updated consumption tool.
• Improved knowledge, skills / capabilities & behaviour
• Ensures proper implementation of the health policy for national staff, providing necessary preventive measures for MSF staff, safe structures /working environment and emergency plans.
• Reports to/contacts the MTL regularly for general updates and any problem arising from the services.
• Minimum medical doctor degree (MBBS) or equivalent Registered by PMDC.
• Desirable: A relevant postgraduate qualification in maternal and child health, public health, public health management, tropical medicine, etc
• Essential minimum 2-year experience in medical-related jobs/program specifically NUT &Paeds programs.
Deadline :12th March-2015