Get Latest Jobs Via Email
McKinsey & Company Jobs In Pakistan Team Leader 11 December 2015 : McKinsey & Company is a management consulting firm that helps leading corporations and organizations make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance. McKinsey’s Public Sector Practice provides management consulting services to governments at the federal, state, and local levels.
McKinsey is looking for an experienced external contractor to act as a Team Leader to work in collaboration with the Government and large donor organisations to improve the skills sector in Pakistan, including the capacity and quality of the system.
The broad objective of the programme is to take Punjab Skills Development Fund to the next level of specialisation and development by scaling up its systems and capacity. The programme will also aim to support Government of Punjab in delivering the policy, regulatory and institutional reforms.
The Team Leader will provide technical guidance and overall steering to the programme. S/he will be responsible for the project design, delivery and Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E). The Team Leader will be also responsible for strengthening technical capacity, developing new delivery models, including PPP modalities, ensuring more efficient delivery of skills, scaling up employment facilitation modalities, and sharing lessons learnt.
- Design programme strategy and implement delivery plan in line with the log-frame
- Implement apprenticeship model and conduct on-the-job coaching
- Lead a team of internal full-time delivery team, as well as international and national consultants/advisors on need basis
- Develop an Operational system required to deliver the programme
- Facilitate between McKinsey and all external stakeholders. This includes the donor, national and provincial governments, and other development organisations operating at various levels
- Lead knowledge management
- Manage skills development
- Ensure an effective monitoring and evaluation system for the programme with a strong learning
- University degree in social sciences, politics, development studies, transformation management or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in skills development, apprenticeship management or institutional/policy reform implementation is an asset
- Experience in assessors’ training (public sector)
- Clear understanding of tools and methods required social mobilization, inclusion, planning, implementation and M&E for large scale projects
- Demonstrates experience of undertaking high-risk projects considered environmentally and socially sensitive
- Record of substantial engagement with government at the national/provincial/local level
- Extensive knowledge and experience in strategy development, implementation, quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation of large and complex projects
- Proven track record of working with big international development agencies (for example, DFID, USAID or World Bank) and mobilization of public-private partnerships
- Demonstrates experience in managing budgets and human resources under shifting conditions, including leading of large and complex teams of local and international staff
- Excellent managerial abilities; experience managing complex client and team environments
We will only contact eligible candidates for interview. No phone calls please. McKinsey is an equal opportunity employer. Apply