Get Latest Jobs Via Email
We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individuals, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results.CVs are invited for following positions, based at Maple Leaf Factory Cement Ltd.
Senior Manager Engineering Services-Plant Site
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainings:
• BSc. Civil / Electrical Engineering from HEC/PEC recognized institution with minimum (10) to (12) years of relevant experience preferably in construction projects.
• Project Management Training
• Responsible for all repair & maintenance jobs at MLCFL residential areas i.e. Housing Colony, Hostels and Guest Houses through Housekeeping Management System (Click System).
• Supervision of Maple Healthcare construction project in coordination with Shifa Hospital Islamabad Management.
• Supervision of Click System (Computerized Repair & maintenance system) including cost verification & submission for final approval Also supervise painting, distempering, plumbing, electrical and civil related jobs as per approved work plan.
• Coordinate with Procurement Department (Head Office) for Procurement of Items required to be purchased through Purchase Requisition (PR) System.
• Planning & execution of buildings related alterations / modifications, new structures/construction, and development projects in MLCFL residential areas.
• Adhere to all HSE guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Deputy Manager Plant Housekeeping-Plant Site
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainings
•Graduate (preferably Masters degree) from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience desirably in process industry.
• 5S Housekeeping Implementation Training
• Verify Housekeeping checklists to ensure completion of job as per the Contract with Outsourced Company.
• Daily inspection of Housekeeping & Janitorial jobs at Plant from Main Gate to Quarry Gate including CCR, Offices, Corridors, Kitchens, Lawns, Green belts, Walkways, Ground areas, Washrooms, Drains, Parking areas and Roads etc.
• Verify monthly payments as per the contract, Ensure implementation of housekeeping as per clauses stipulated in the contract..
• Prepare and update monthly performance review report to ensure overall effectiveness of the housekeeping monitoring system.
• Identify areas of improvement in coordination with outsourced contractor and concerned HOO.
• Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Manager/Deputy Manager HR
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainings:
•MBA with specialization in Human Resource Management from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (6) to (8) years of relevant experience.
•Human Resource Management Trainings
• Interpersonal Communication & Presentation Skills
• Plan, develop and execute training programs as per MLCFL approved annual training calendar.
• Ensure timely & appropriate arrangements of in-house / outsourced training programs at plant site. Also coordinate with external training institutions and facilitators for scheduled training programs and facilitate in case of external training programs.
• Meeting, coordination and follow-up for event management and training arrangements at Plant site.
• Maintain and update all records related to internal and external training programs for Plant employees.
• Prepare monthly / year-to-date training report for Management review.
• Establish liaison with Training institutions & Consultants for existing and future training requirements.
• Coordination for data collection, compilation, editing, designing and printing of Maple Mag.
• Prepare job descriptions & specifications for Management staff positions.
• Coordination with educational institutions for visits / study tours.
Deputy Manager IT FOXPRO & Visual FOXPRO Head Office
Qualification. Experience & Trainings:
MSCIMCSIBCS from HEC recognized institution with minimum (5) to (6) years of relevant experience.
• Extensive Experience in FoxPro for DOS & Visual FoxPro
• Can Develop and troubleshoot multi User Environment Applications.
• Having Knowledge of Finance & Accounting business procedures.
• Having know how of other Databases.
• Complete Software handling/modification/support Development of Accounts FOXPRO Software, Payroll softwareat Head Office & Plant and Accounts Receivable software at Head Office.
• Process CPR, Costing Software & FOXPRO.
Manager Operations Karachi
Qualification. Experience * Trainings:
• MBA from HEC recognized Institution with minimum (10) to (12) years including (4) to (5) years experience atManagerial position in relevant field.
• Specialization in Supply Chain Management would be preferred.
• Having capabilities of making B2B and B2C relationships.
• To manage operations at Karachi Regional office
• To look after Coal movement by Train from Port to Plant in liaison with Railways
• Responsible for containerized and break bulk shipment
• Warehouse/Godowns management and stock Management. We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning & development opportunities. Interested incumbents may send in their CVs, by mentioning the position, latest by January 24th, 2015 or email to careerskmlg.com
Human Resource Department
Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd, Head Office, 42 Lawrence Road, Lahore. Tele# 042-36315117