Get Latest Jobs Via Email
- Ensure customer delight by providing immaculate response and service to them.
- Keep track of potential customers for the branch and liaise accordingly
- Develop and maintain intimate, yet professional, relationship with customers and decision makers of cargo movements, both in-house and 3rd party.
- Ensure revenue collection and invoices for all revenue streams / customers.
- Ensure proper service delivery by coordinating among internal departments like operations & finance.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future trends.
- Advising on forthcoming product development.
- Recording sales and revenues on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Coordinate and manage the activities the yard operation, support and security staff.
- Make efficient use of resources to plan operations and coordinate with 3rd party contractor to ensure trouble free operations round the clock.
- Ensure that depot related SOPs are duly followed including deliveries and receiving of containers.
- Ensure that gate-in and repair surveys are carried out as per SOPs and criteria provided by Lines/parties including monitoring of EDIs.
- Coordination for container repair and washing and Reefer PTIs at Branch locations
- Liaison with transporters, truckers and clearing agents and other stake holders.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Self-motivated, customer centric, result orientated with business acumen
- A can do attitude
- Having a flair for sales & revenue
- Good communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to both work with strategic/tactical issues as well as execute operational tasks
- Market insight and network
- Fluency in written/verbal English
Apply for this job on Maersk Career Portal