Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the project of Registration of Deed for following Districts tehsils:
1. Service Centre Official:(Total No. of Posts: 44) one for each Centre: Lahore City, Lahore Raiwind,Lahore Cantt, Lahore Model Town. Lahore Shalamar, Gujranwala City, Gujranwa!a Sadar, Wazirabad,Kamoke. Noshara Virkan. Faisalabad City, Faisalabad Sadar, Chak Jhumara. Jaranwala, Samundari,Tandlianwala, Sargodha. Shahpur, Bhalwal, Sahiwal (Tehsil of SGD), Sillanwali, Bhera, Sahiwal, Chichawatni,Rawalpindi, Gujar Khan, Kahutta, Kallar Saiydan, Kotli Sattian, Muree, Taxila, Mukan City, Muhan Sadar,Shujabad, Jalalpur Peerwala, Bahawalpur City, Bahawalpur Sadar, Ahmed Pur East, Yazman, Hasilpur, Khairpur Tamewali, Dera Ghazi Khan, Tounsa & Kot Chutta.
Pay Package: Rs. 20,000-Age: 20 to 35.
Requirements: B.A/B.Sc/B,Com/BCS/BIT/BBA or equivalent (at least 2 division) from a HEC recognizedinstitution.
2) Minimum typing speed of 40 W,P.M.
3) Six months certificate/diploma in IT.
4) Preference will be given to candidates with at least 1 year experience in Data Entry and having basic working knowledge of computer applications.
• Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 30.01.2015.
• Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of their department head. Only short listed candidates will he called for interview and no TAJDA shall be admissible. Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for and Service Centre applied for.
• Number of posts can be increased !decreased for Service Centre in accordance with the sanctioned strength for District Tehsil as per requirement without ally notice.
• Candidates should clearly mention the position as well as the specific Service Centre in their applications. Incomplete application in any regard will not be entertained.
• The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. During which they will undergo a training program. The appointment of candidates will be confirmed after their successfully passing the post evaluation test.
• Interviews for the post of Service Centre Official will be held at the respective District Headquarters! DCO Offices.
• The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis. a) 2% quota fordisabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women
d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-l to 5, from representative department.
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for rehabilitation of disable person of social welfare &apartment,