Get Latest Jobs Via Email
LOCAL COUNCIL BOARD Government of Khyber Pakhtunkawa
Following posts of LCs-PUGF Administration, Accounts & Engineering Cadres (BPS-11), under Local Council Board, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, are lying vacant for which applications are invited from suitable candidates who are residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA. The appointments will be made on temporary basis and may be regularized, “as per provisions of LCs-PUGF(Service) Rules, 1981″
Name of the post/ cadre with grade:
■ Applicant must be resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA;
■ Age limits is 18-30 years;
■ Age relaxation cases will be considered in light of LCs-PUGF (Service) Rules, 1981 and notification No.A01/LCB/Est-t:/1-6/2011, dated 14/2/2011.
■ Recruitment will be made as per Zonal Allocation Formula of the Provincial Government and merit as per provisions of the LCs-PUGF (Service) Rules, 1981.
■ Application received after due date will not be entertained.
■ The competent authority/LCB, has the right of cancellation of recruitment process of PUGF for any Cadre or all cadres.
■ NTS will charge Rs. 500/- for every Application Form from the every candidate. Candidate will be responsible to pay the fee on his own.
■ General terms and conditions are available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk
How to apply:
• Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk.
• Please deposit test fee of Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL or MCB.
• Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form alongwith online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
• Deposited amount is not refundable/non transferable.
• Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
• Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Last Date for Submission of Application forms 6th April, 2015.
For further information, please contact:
UAN +92-51-844-444-1 TS NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE – PAKISTAN
NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No,46, 1-8/2, Islamabad