Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Manage the total customer relationship; responsible for revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and driving growth in assigned accounts
• Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships
• Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for assigned accounts
• Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned accounts
• Conduct deep analysis in identifying complex problems; generate and coordinate solutions with other functions or team members to solve complex problems
• Perform contract management functions
• Archive set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts and unit sales to be made.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close deals.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
• Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events.
• Bachelor degree, in Business, Marketing or Sales, with 7-10 years relevant industry experience
• Proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales.
• Demonstrate expertise in building and maintaining customer and partner relationships,
• Analyze complex situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends; assess each opportunity for impacts and risks
• Clearly define problems; logically diagnose causes, identify solutions and create action plans
• Good negotiator with experience in matrix reporting and international travelling.
• Ability to work in a diverse environment, with both internal and external diverse customers. Collaboration with the entire virtual team
• Service aggressiveness, ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak
• Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
• Analytical thinking with sound numerical skills
• Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.