Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Government of Balochistan
SITUATIONS VACANT: Applications are invited for filling of (19) nineteen posts of Assistant District Attorney, (B-18) on Adhoc basis for a period of six months in the Law & Parliamentary Affaris Department from the candidates (male / female) having Local / Domicile of Balochistan as per following distributions.Merit 4, Kalat 3, Zhob 2, Naseerabad 2, Makran 2, Quetta 2, Quetta city 2, Sibi 2.
Only those candidates are eligible to apply who fulfill the Educational Qualification and experience for the post.
■ Degree in Law (minimum second division) from a recognized University and
■ Five years experience as an Advocate, Governement Pleader or a Public Prosecutor
■ Age: 27 to 35 years
■ In case no suitable candidate is available from respective district the said post shall be filled on merit.
■ No TA/DA will be allowed.
HOW TO APPLY
• Application Form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk
• Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branches of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
• Application without deposit slips will not be entertained.
• Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• NTS will not be responsible for the late receipt of applications sent through post or by any courier service.
• Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed Form alongwith paid online deposit slip (original).
• Applications must be received at the given address not later than Monday 6th March, 2015.