Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Project Management Unit of Land Records Management & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, Punjab seeks applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for appointment on contract basis against the following posts:-
Name of Posts:
02. Dispatch Rider
03. Office Boy
• Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational certificates, driving license, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the office during office hours by 28-02-2015.
• Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the department/NOC.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
• Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
• Number of post can be increased /decreased as per requirement without any notice.
• The selected candidates will be on probation for 40 days.
• The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.
a) 2% quota for disabled persons
b) 5% quota for minorities
c) 15% quota for women
d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, Irvin representative department.
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department.