Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and oilers competitive market based salary with potential for professional growth. The following positions are immediately available.
• Monitoring and Evaluation operations and activities of assigned responsibilities
• Provides overall management of division-related planning issues
• Prepare reports on operations and activities recommending improvements and modifications
• Participates iii budget preparation and administration monitors and controls expenditures
• Performs and manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects research and analysis
• Prepare participatory operational plans in relation to improve SWM services
• Coordination with communication section of LWMC regarding social mobilization strategies.
• Assist Sr. Manager in preparing social accountability strategies in SWM services
• Responsible for Co-ordination of publication, editing, coordination with a proposed journal authors, working papers reports and other research output.
• To design studies that examine the relationship between accountability, programmed quality and programmed outcomes.