Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Lahore Waste Management Company has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market based salary with potential for professional growth. The following positions are immediately available.
1. General Manager (HR & Admin) – (01)
• Develop employee-oriented company culture that ensures quality, continuous improvement, and high performance. Supervises workforce planning including managing the organizational structure and business engineering.
• Supervises on setting the policies and systems of human resources management, assuring the processes of human resources management according to the law and regulations in force in the State law and company policies and providing suggestions related to their updates and ensuring they keep up with the company requirements and conditions.
• Manage and develop the systems and programs of compensation and benefits to achieve the efficiency of manpower cost, keeping them within the limits of economic feasibility of business, insuring the competitive capacity of compensation system and providing suitable suggestions of amendments.
• Determine the necessary measurements of workload and size and level of posts and their needed qualifications and planning career courses.
Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration (specialization HR) or Social Sciences from an HEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred. Public Sector/ Ex- Army officials are encouraged to apply for this position
At least 10 years of post-qualification experience in relevant field. (Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years)
2. General Manager (Procurement & Contracts) (01)
• Set policies and develop procedures for procurement activities performed directly by all employees who purchase goods and services.
• Monitor all procurement activities at LWMC to ensure that purchasing policies and procedures are observed throughout LWMC
• Soliciting user department objectives and requirements including product specifications, supplier performance requirements and other criteria pertaining to goods and services procured for those departments.
• Development of short-range and long-range purchasing objectives with a view to reduce the overall cost of goods and services procured and improving service to user department,
• Evaluation of supplier performance based on knowledge of prices and deliveries and information received from user departments relative to product or service quality. Anticipation and negotiation of possible price changes and, in general, development of thorough knowledge base of the goods and services purchased.
I6 years of education in Civil Engineering with the Courses in Contracting or/and Supply Chain/ MSC in Contract Management from an HEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred. Public Sector/ Ex- Army officials are encouraged to apply for this position
At least 10 years or post-qualification experience in relevant field (Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years)
3. Sr. Manager (HR Business Partner) – (01)
• Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale increase productivity and retention
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
• Develop contract terms for new hires, promotion, transfers.
• May assist Intl employees with. expatriate assignments and related HR matters
• Provide guidance and input on business unit restructure, workforce planning, succession planning
• Identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
• Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow up to ensure Training objectives are met.
• Perform HR risk management activities of assigned business unit
• Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives
Masters in HRM, MBA-HRM from an NEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
At least 6-8 years relevant experience in Organization Development and Complex Employee Relation handling. (Age Limit: Maximum 40 years)
4. Sr. Manager (Planning) – (01)
• Monitoring and Evaluation operations and activities of assigned responsibilities
• Provides overall management of division-related planning issues • Prepares reports on operations and activities, recommending improvements and modifications
• Participates in budget preparation and administration, monitors and controls expenditures
• Performs and manages complex and sensitive professional planning projects, research and analysis
• Prepare participatory operational plans in relation to improve SWM services
• Coordination with communication section of LWMC regarding social mobilization strategies.
• Assist Sr. Manager in preparing social accountability strategies in SWM services
• Responsible for co-ordination of publication, editing, coordination with a proposed journal authors, working papers. reports and other research output.
• To design studies that examine the relationship between accountability, programmed quality and programmed outcomes.
16 years of education or Master degree in Environmental Sciences/ Environmental Engineering/Environmental Management, Urban Planning Civil Engineering Or similar Degree in a relevant discipline from an HEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
At least 6-8 years relevant experience in well-established and renowned public/private organizations in Planning /R&D. (Age Limit: Maximum 40 years)
5. Assistant Manager (Operations) – (04)
• Responsible for operational activity(ies) in respective/assigned area(s)
• Responsible for the implementation of organization’s operational policy(ies) in assigned area(s)
• Monitoring of waste management service(s) of the operational staff.
• Management of privately recruited operational staff’s activity (ies).
• Responsible for recommending higher management about planning and designing of operational activity(ies) in respective/assigned area(s)
• Responsible for close collaboration with local community in assigned area(s)
• Responsible lbr efficient management of operational vehicle(s) in coordination with Assistant Manager (Workshop I) and Assistant Manager (Workshop II) to perform assigned activity(ies)
• Coordinate with Manager Operations in Administrative work
Minimum sixteen (16) years of education in the field of Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management. Urban Planning from an HEC recognized university. NEC recognized university. Foreign qualification will be preferred.
At least 3years of relevant experience or similar operational experience in a well-established and renowned public/private organization. (Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years)
Further details, including qualification & experience, are available at www.lwmc.com.pk/careers Applications are needed to be submitted online through the above mentioned website by February 27, 2015. Any person who is blacklisted or terminated form previous employer is not eligible to apply and shall not be hired. Recruitment shall be purely on merit basis. Any “S1FARISH” may lead to disqualification.
The company offers dynamic work environment and opportunity to grow. “Equal Employment Opportunity”
Manager (Human Resource) Lahore Waste Management Company, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road Ph: 92-42-99205153 & 55,www.lwmc.com.pk