Get Latest Jobs Via Email
1. The contract appointment is temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post-specific. non-pensionable and conferring no right for regularization. The contract appointment will be for one year extendable on a yearly basis with the approval of Competent Authority up to project period, subject to satisfactory performance.
2. Persons who are already In Government service including contract employees should apply through proper channel.
3. The applications are to be addressed to the Director, Lahore Museum, Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for on one side of the envelope along with curriculum vitae (CV), three recent passport-size photographs and attested copy of PhD degree in case of Museum Specialist and Masters degree in case of Curatorial Teaching Assistant. This must reach the office of the undersigned up to 30.03.201 5. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA I DA shall be paid.
4. Interview call letters shall be sent to the eligible candidates.
5. Successful candidates shall be informed through an offer letter after approval by the Competent Authority.
6. Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
7. Detailed terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the existing Contract Appointment IRecruitment Policies of the Government.