Get Latest Jobs Via Email
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2- Fort Road Peshawar Cantt: Website: www.kppsc.gov.pk Tele: Nos. 091-9214131, 9213563, 9213750, 9212897 Dated: 25.06.2015
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2015
Applications, on prescribed form, are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 24-07-2015 (candidates applying from abroad by 07-08-2015). Incomplete applications and applications without supporting documents, required to prove the claim of the candidates, shall be rejected.
- FIFTY (50) POSTS OF MALE/FEMALE INSPECTORS FOR INSERVICE SUB- INSPECTORS IN POLICE DEPARTMENT.
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Satisfactorily completed the probation period and has confirmed in the rank of Sub- Inspector;
- Served in the rank of Sub-Inspector for at least three years;
- Not been awarded any major or five minor penalties during the last three years as Sub-Inspector; and
- Spent a period not less than one year in a Police Station as Station House Officer, Additional Station House Officer or Officer In-Charge of a notified Police Post and one year in Investigation, Counter Terrorism Department or in Police Training Institutions as Instructor.
PAY SCALE: BPS-16 AGE LIMIT: Not applicable. GENDER: Male/Female
SYLLABUS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
The applicants will go through the Competitive Examination as per syllabus given bellow:-
|S.NO||SUBJECTS||TOTAL MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS|
|1.||Selected parts of Major Acts.||100||40%|
|2.||Selected parts of local and special laws||100||40%|
|3.||Selected parts of police laws and rules||100||40%|
|4.||Police Practical Work (PPW)
i. Case Files Preparation, and
ii. Crime Scene.
|5.||Forensics and Medical Jurisprudence||50||40%|
|6.||Intelligence and Surveillance||50||40%|
|7.||Human Rights and Fundamental Rights as given in the Constitution of Pakistan.||50||40%|
|8.||Modern Policing Concepts (only for promotion to the rank of Inspector)||50||40%|
|9.||English essay writing and comprehension||50||40%|
|10.||Pakistan Affair/General Knowledge/Islamic Studies.
Additional 25 marks shall be given to the eligible candidates as per following details:
|(a)||Quaid-e-Azam Police Medal(QPM)/ Pakistan Police Medal (PPM)||10 marks|
|(b)||Commendation Certificate – I(CC-1)||01 mark for each Commendation Certificate-1 (Maximum 10 marks)|
|(c)||Good Conduct||05 marks for clean service record with no minor punishment during the last three years. One mark shall be deducted for each minor punishment.
Detailed Syllabus may be downloaded from the website of the Commission i.e
- Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institution will not be accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates will be accepted. However, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees / certificates till last date of interviews. Detail Marks Certificates shall necessarily be required and these should be attached with the application forms.
- The candidates are required to apply on the prescribed application form obtainable from the listed below branches of the NATIONAL BANK. The application Fee is Rs.285/- for all candidates. In addition to application fee, the candidates will have to pay Rs.15/- on account of Bank charges. Application form obtained other than the specified branches of the National Bank will be considered invalid and such applications will not be entertained. The application on plain paper or photostat shall not be accepted. Incomplete applications if not supported by requisite documents or late applications shall also be rejected.
- Candidates can also apply online through the Commission’s website (www.kppsc.gov.pk). However the application fee needs to be deposited in State Banks of Pakistan or a National Bank of Pakistan Branch under head of account No. C02101- Organs of State-Examination Fee of KP PSC through Challan on or before the closing date. The same along with attested copies of all the documents need to be submitted to the Commission within 10 days.
- Applications must be submitted within stipulated time as no extra time is allowed for postal transit. Applications if posted on the last date must reach the Commission’s office by the closing hours.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- The candidates may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall reach the Commission Office within 30 days of the closing date.
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by physical appearance before the Commission and have failed for the post(s) having one and the same qualifications, pay scale and nomenclature of post shall be ineligible.
SPECIFIED BRANCHES OF THE NATIONALBANK OF PAKISTAN.
(1) Main Branches of:Parachinar, Mardan, Swabi, Malakand, Shangla, Chitral, Timargara, Daggar, D.I.Khan, Bannu, Karak, Kohat, Hangu, Lakki Marwat, Abbottabad, Haripur, and Mansehra
(2) Saddar Road Branch, Tehkal Payan Branch, G.T Road (Nishtar Abad) Branch and University Campus Branch Peshawar.
(3) Tehsil Bazar Branch Charsadda, Nowshera Cantt: Branch, Bank Square Branch Mingora and City Branch Tank
(SHARIF HUSSAIN) Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Peshawar